Onsite Drug and Alcohol Testing
Location: Central Queensland
A large LNG client with operations in central Queensland engaged KINNECT to provide Onsite Drug and Alcohol Testing services to their worksites for the duration of the project. The scope of work required instant saliva drug testing and breathe alcohol testing onsite and on call incident/suspicion. The scope of work required:
- Provision of Accredited Drug and Alcohol Testers to the client site up to three times a day, 5 days a week for 24 consecutive months
- Onsite Random / Incident and Accident / Suspicion Drug and Alcohol Testing including 24/7 on – call service for 24 consecutive months during both day and night shift
- Provision of onsite drug and alcohol testing service compliant with relevant Australian Standards (AS/NZS 4760:2006)
- Provision of Drug testing Equipment and Medical Supplies to remote central Queensland for duration of project.
- Provision of confirmatory GCMS testing of non-negative onsite instant saliva drug test results.
- Provision of an Occupational Doctor on call to provide Fitness for Work Determinations for all non-negative drug test results.
- Rostering of Accredited Drug and Alcohol Testers 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Short notice for onsite incident / suspicion call out tests.
- Ensuring sufficient drug and alcohol testing supplies and equipment available to service project.
- Servicing 16 separate worksites that frequently changed in layout / location and personnel number throughout the duration of the project
- Testing conducted during both day and night shifts
- Successfully delivered 2250+ onsite saliva drug and breathe alcohol tests over an 24 month period.
- Successfully maintained chain of custody for all confirmatory GCMS testing and reported results from such testing within a 48 hour period
- Successfully supplied an Accredited Drug and Alcohol Tester for all on call incident / suspicion drug and alcohol tests.
- Successfully supplied an Accredited Drug and Alcohol Tester for all random onsite drug and alcohol testing.
- Successfully provided an Occupational Doctor on call to provide Fitness for Work Determinations for the duration of the project.
KINNECT also delivers Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing training courses in Brisbane, Sydney and regional QLD cities.