Help People, Inspire Your Team, Love Your Work
KINNECT is unlike other workplace rehabilitation providers. If you crave a bit more variety in your day, the opportunity to progress, and loath the idea of billable targets, look no further. Here at KINNECT, we focus on quality, not what you’ve billed. And as we cover the full spectrum of occupational health services, our leaders get a real opportunity to challenge themselves, learn new skills and progress their careers.
Why join KINNECT?
There are lots of reasons why working at KINNECT is different. Here you’ll experience:
- Enjoy a diverse workload where no two days are exactly the same,
- An emphasis on quality of work and creating sustainable value, not on billable targets,
- Have real flexibility in your work and a role that change as your life evolves,
- Investment in your skills and your career,
- Recognition and regular rewards for your work.
- Unlimited professional development, internal and external training.
- Progress quickly with progression based on what you’ve achieved, not on how long you’ve worked here.
- Access our emerging leaders and mentoring program.
- Daily ‘positive’ emails, weekly awards and monthly incentives.
- We’re a vibrant and growing organisation. With new opportunities for leaders emerging, we prioritise internal promotions.
- Autonomy to organise your own day, working from home and/or the office.
- Choose the hours that you’d like to work with flexibility to fit around your life.
- No need to take leave for personal appointments.
Diverse work & new skills
- Enjoy a broad mix of clients and wide diversity of work in your day with a full spectrum of occupational health services.
- Have the opportunity to travel around Australia with a generous travel allowance offered.
- Get the opportunity to work offsite on projects and in the clinic.
Leadership & Management Roles
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the management of a single KINNECT location and work closely with the Area Manager to ensure a high standard of occupational health and rehabilitation service delivery. You will also be responsible for the operational management of team members including coaching, training and supervision of staff.
As an Area Manager, you will be accountable for the management of multiple KINNECT locations to ensure a high standard of occupational health and rehabilitation service delivery. You will also be responsible for profit and loss management for the region, working closely with the Recruitment Specialist and performance development, coaching and management.