KINNECT can attend your site / office in Brisbane, Sydney, Perth and across Australia to provide the expertise of an injury management advisor on your behalf. We will manage all aspects including liaising with all stakeholders, managing treatment and rehabilitation needs, return to work and independence with activities of daily living. This service may be used to fill a gap between recruitment, long term leave or any other event that you may cause your organisation to have the need for in-house injury management expertise.
Our experience with rehabilitation and return to work services forms the basis of our clinical expertise. We have successful delivered injury management services across multiple industries for greater than 19 years. During this time we have developed key principles that we believe make significant difference in the injured workers rehabilitation, the insurers’ management of the claim and the employers’ logistical and financial burdens. These include:
- Education for the injured worker on the nature of their injury and the appropriate rehabilitation, management and work progression;
- Regular communication with all stakeholders to ensure issues are addressed as they arise;
- Liaising with other allied health professionals and medical practitioners on file to ensure that the same message is being provided to the injured worker;
- Regular updating to the insurer and employer so they are aware of the injured workers progress and any challenges or barriers that have been identified; and
- Prompt actioning of referrals, timely communication and submission of reports and plans to ensure that continuity of care is maintained and return to work goals are achieved.
We are experienced in handling challenging files where there are issues of compliance and difficulties in negotiation. Having proved that we can produce successful outcomes despite additional challenges, KINNECT can ensure a return on investment if engaged.