KINNECT offer SmartMove Manual Handling training programs that are designed to change employee behaviour to reduce the risk of injury. Our training program incorporates simple, practical and realistic techniques. In our 20+ years of delivering injury prevention services to Australian workplaces, we have developed a proven method for executing the most effective manual handling training. Our programs have a track record for being both engaging and effective in reducing workplace injuries.
A worker who completes a KINNECT SmartMove program will:
- Understand how a manual handling injury sustained at work can impact on their personal life and be motivated to avoid high risk practices.
- Feel empowered to identify and suggest solutions to risks they identify within their workplace, and have the basic knowledge required to modify tasks or ask for assistance.
- Have an improved understanding and appreciation for their body and how loads affect its ability to perform tasks safely over a period of time.
Through the provision of a tailored manual handling program for employees, an employer has the potential to:
- Reduce the frequency and severity of injuries.
- Reduce overall reportable injury statistics via a reduction in manual handling related incidents.
- Reduce Lost Time or Medical Treatment injuries.
- Save money via reduced down time and workers compensation premiums through a reduction in injuries.
By contacting KINNECT you have taken the first step in ensuring your workforce understands the risks associated with manual handling and has the motivation and practical experience to reduce potential injuries and improve their work environment.