If your employees are working in an environment where they’re exposed to noise levels that require they wear hearing protection, then you have a legislative requirement to ensure a health surveillance program is in place. A health surveillance program which includes baseline and periodic audiometry testing will ensure that you are meeting your legislative requirements and that early intervention and treatment can be provided to any employees who are identified to have occupational induced hearing loss.
KINNECT provides a turn key system to implementing and managing your ongoing health surveillance requirements. This system is called Carelever.
Our cloud based health surveillance software makes managing your health surveillance program a breeze. Using Carelever you are able to:
- Book an Audiometry Test for an employee anywhere in Australia or New Zealand
- Store the audiometry test data for each employee
- Compare the latest audiometry test results against previous test or baseline test
- Identify employees who are showing a shift in hearing and are at increased risk of occupational induced hearing loss
- Notification for the next periodic audiometry test (e.g. 6 months, 12 months or 2 years)