Audiometry testing is required in any working environment where employees have exposure to noise levels that require a hearing protector. It is important to adhere to the legislative requirement of providing your employees with a health surveillance program. KINNECT’s program which includes baseline and periodic audiometry testing will ensure that you are meeting your legislative requirements. The program will also identify employees who may have occupational noise induced hearing loss to ensure early intervention and treatment is provided.
KINNECT provides a turn key system to implementing and managing your ongoing health surveillance requirements. This system is called Carelever.
Our cloud based health surveillance software makes managing your health surveillance program a breeze. Using Carelever you are able to:
- Book a pure tone audiometry for an employee anywhere in Australia or New Zealand
- Store the audiometry test data for each employee
- Compare the latest audiometry test results against previous test or baseline test
- Identify employees who are showing a shift in hearing and are at increased risk of occupational induced hearing loss
- Notification for the next periodic audiometry test (e.g. 6 months, 12 months or 2 years)