- CLIENT: Bechtel Corporation
- SECTOR: Construction
- SERVICES: Job Dictionary
Bechtel Corporation is the worlds largest privately owned construction and civil engineering company, head quartered in the United States. Bechtel are renowned for the successful delivery of landmark mega projects across multiple markets and multiple industries including oil, gas and chemicals, mining and metals, defence and nuclear security, infrastructure, power and tunneling.
Bechtel Australia – Curtis Island Operations (Oil & Gas), Gladstone QLD
The development of 35 Job Dictionaries for field non-manual and field roles. The development of job specific pre-employment testing protocols based upon the physical and environmental demands identified.
- Successful delivery of 35 Job Dictionaries within a 6 month time frame
- The identification of high risk manual tasks, allowing for targeted injury prevention programs
- The development and implementation of job specific Pre-Employment Testing protocols and paperwork
- The streamlining of Bechtel Australia’s injury management and return to work processes