KINNECT is proud to be an exhibiting sponsor at the 19th Annual National Workers’ Compensation Summit from 20 – 21 February 2018 at the InterContinental Sydney.
The National Workers’ Compensation Summit returns for its 19th instalment in 2018, once again serving as Australia’s premier platform for legislative updates and business case studies in the realm of workers’ compensation.
With perspectives from Federal and State Government, the Summit will analyse key topics such as:
- Reviewing and foreseeing the impact of regulatory and legislative changes
- Implementing successful RTW and Injury Management frameworks
- Utilising the benefits of technology
- Best practice methods for injury prevention and creating safer working environments
- Creating a fairer and more efficient system
“We are excited to be able to showcase our service offerings at the 2018 National Workers’ Compensation Summit as well as network with injury management and workers compensation leaders who parallel value the health, safety and wellbeing of their employees.” says Clark Hopley, KINNECT Director.
During the convention KINNECT will host a display booth in conjunction with KINNECT Training. The booth will show case a range of occupational health training courses in addition to KINNECT’s range of occupational health services.