Gladstone Regional Council
- CLIENT: Gladstone Regional Council
- SECTOR: Local Government
- SERVICES: Health Surveillance
Gladstone Regional Council is a local government area in Central Queensland, employing great than 700 personnel. It covers the following shires: Calliope, Gladstone, Miriam Vale and Agnes Waters.
The delivery of a range of health surveillance programs including hazardous chemical medicals, audiometric health monitoring, biological health monitoring and respirator fit testing.
- Successful delivery of 100+ audiometry monitoring tests
- Successful delivery of 50+ hazardous chemical medicals
- Successful delivery of 50+ respirator fit tests
- Tracking and reporting of all health surveillance programs through KINNECT’s Carelever platform