Our skin screening program offers a convenient and practical solution for organisations who take an active role in the management of staff wellness. It is essential for those who are working in outdoor environments constantly being exposed to Australia’s harsh sun.
Of these skin cancers, Melanoma is the primary danger, however if detected and treated early there is a 95% survival rate. Sun-damage is increasingly being considered by the legal system to be a “work-related risk”.
People who work outdoors are in one of the highest risk groups for skin cancer given their exposure to UV radiation.
At KINNECT, we understand the costs associated with sending employees to see a Skin Specialist clinic every year. Our specially trained Medical Practitioners are equipped with the latest in skin cancer screening technology will travel to your workplace regardless of its location.
Some 60% of outdoor workers will develop skin cancer at some stage in their lives.
How it Works
KINNECT will supply one of its highly qualified Registered Nurses or Medical Practitioners who will travel to your site, assess workers individually, provide written referrals to the individual and the family GP or specialist when necessary
The service is designed to increased productivity by minimising down time while ensuring the skin health of your employees. A comprehensive report, summarising results, and providing recommendations for future strategies to mitigate sun exposure risk will be provided after the program is completed.
What Your People Get
- An individualised confidential skin screen with our Registered Nurse or Medical Practitioner
- Pre-screening education session on sun exposure risk factors and practical strategies to mitigate this risk
What We Will Do
- Create awareness of the program by providing you with promotional material
- Provide a company profile report summarising organisation skin health and recommendations to minimise risk factors associated with sun exposure
- Development of a skin health registry, tracking the effectiveness of your sun exposure interventions and ongoing well-being of your people