All physiotherapists are experienced with general musculoskeletal conditions, sports and workplace injuries. By combining hands on physio treatment with education of how to manage your injury and home based exercises; KINNECT physiotherapy provides quick symptom relief and real outcomes.
Health Fund Rebates on the Spot
We offer on the spot health care rebates at every physiotherapy clinic. This means we can treat your injury without causing pain to your wallet.
Injuries cause pain and can prevent normal function. Using KINNECT’s physiotherapists means you will receive:
- Clear, realistic and achievable goals for recovery;
- Hands on treatment proven to alleviate pain and discomfort whilst promoting joint mobility, movement and function;
- Education on your condition that is both simple and meaningful;
- Exercises that promote strength, flexibility and allow you to self manage;
- The ability to quickly return to activities of normal living and work.
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Injury Rehabilitation and Education
- Post Surgery Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling and Acupuncture
- Spinal and Manipulative Physiotherapy
Open Monday to Saturday
7AM – 7PM
Sunday: By Appointment Only
(07) 4972 8898
Open 7 Days a week
7AM – 5PM
(07) 4927 1157
*** After hour appointments are available upon request
We provide a priority service arrangement that is easily accessible for employees. We believe that early intervention in the acute phase of discomfort can prevent a potentially disabling injury from developing. Early intervention for injury and symptoms will result in quicker recovery, maintaining employees at work and reducing incidence of secondary issues due to chronic pain. KINNECT programs not only provide treatment, but they are aimed at educating and reinforcing self-management to minimise any dependence on “hands on” treatment.