KINNECT today announced it has officially opened its newest Occupational Health clinic in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast. This new KINNECT clinic will join existing locations in:
The Burleigh Heads location is a central base for KINNECT’s Occupational Health consultants to service the Gold Coast region.
“Our new Gold Coast Clinic extends KINNECT’s heritage of delivering outcome focused Occupational Health Services to businesses” said Kevin Conlon, Chief Executive Officer for KINNECT.
KINNECT Gold Coast will offer a range of Occupational Health Services to the region including:
- Pre-Employment Medical and Functional Assessments
- Injury Management Services
- Health Surveillance and Monitoring Services
- Onsite Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Workplace Erognomic Assessments
- Manual Handling Training
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Occupational Immunisations
- Audiometric Testing
- Coal Board Medicals
- Occupational Health and Safety Courses