Onsite Pre-Employment Medicals
Location: Remote Central Queensland
A large gold mining client with operations in remote central Queensland engaged KINNECT to provide Pre-Employment Medical and Functional Testing services for over 100 employees of a contractor. The scope of work required the Pre-Employment Medical and Functional Testing to be completed onsite in remote central Queensland and over a short time frame. The scope of work also included:
- Provision of Medical and Allied Health Staff to complete Pre-Employment Medicals and Functional Assessments between the hours of 7am – 7pm, over 5 days.
- Provision of Influenza Vaccinations to some employees during their Pre-Employment Medical
- Provision of Medical testing Equipment and Medical Supplies to remote central Queensland for duration of project.
- Short time frames with only five days to complete 100+ Pre-Employment Medical and Functional Assessments
- Mobilisation of Medical and Allied Health staff to remote Central Queensland
- Ensuring sufficient medical supplies and medical testing equipment available to complete project
- Successfully delivered 100+ Pre-Employment Medicals and Functional Assessments in 5 days
- Successfully delivered all Pre-Employment Medical and Functional results within 6 hours of completion of each appointment
- Successfully and efficiently mobilised Medical and Allied Health staff to remote Central Queensland