Onsite Pre-Employment Medicals – Remote Tasmania
Location: Remote Tasmania
A large lead mining client with operations in remote Tasmania engaged KINNECT to provide Pre-Employment Medical and Functional Testing services for employees of a contractor. The scope of work required the Pre-Employment Medical and Functional Testing to be completed onsite in remote Tasmania and over 11 consecutive days.
The scope of work also included:
- Provision of Medical and Allied Health Staff to complete Pre-Employment Medicals and Functional Assessments between the hours of 7am – 7pm, over 11 consecutive days including a long weekend.
- Collection of bloods for blood lead testing.
- Provision of Medical testing Equipment and Medical Supplies to remote Tasmania for duration of project.
- Short time frames to mobilise with less than 48 hours’ notice from client to be onsite
- Mobilisation of Medical and Allied Health staff to remote Tasmania
- Storage and transportation of blood lead samples. (Nearest pathology centre 2 hour drive from site)
- Ensuring sufficient medical supplies and medical testing equipment available to complete project
- Successfully delivered 150+ Pre-Employment Medicals and Functional Assessments in 11 days
- Successfully delivered all Pre-Employment Medical and Functional results within 6 hours of completion of each appointment
- Successfully and efficiently mobilised Medical and Allied Health staff to remote Tasmania
- Successfully collected and transported over 150 blood lead samples to nearest pathology centre